venerdì 5 settembre 2014

If you can dream it, you can do it

NEWS !! The awakening of the most beautiful of my life! Days ago, during my daily check of e-mail, I find the email of an artist … OO Boooom !! DREAMWORKS ANIMATION STUDIOS !! O.O !! I have been chosen to take part (as character concept artist) of a team for the development of a potential new project !!!! For soon there remained dry !! I often repeat these words of Walt, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”

NEWS!! Il risveglio più bello della mia vita! Giorni fa, durante il mio controllo giornaliero della posta elettronica, trovo l’email di un’artista…O.O Boooom!! DREAMWORKS ANIMATION STUDIOS!! O.O!! Sono stato scelto per far parte ( come concept character artist) di un team per lo sviluppo di un nuovo potenziale progetto!!!! Per poco non ci rimanevo secco!! Ripeto spesso queste parole di Walt, “Se puoi sognarlo, puoi farlo”. ç.ç

1 commento: